kiss the sun and walk on air writes:
 > On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 12:33:54PM -0700, Paul Chris Sri wrote:
 > > Sorry, I haven't heard anything either. I'm also using a Tecra 8200 running
 > > RedHat 7.2 with X 4.2.0 with the same pixel shift issue.
 >
 > Last word from Egbert Eich was that it would be fixed if there were
 > enough people experiencing problems
 >
 > http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-April/016658.html
 >
 > -pete (Also with a Tecra 8200 and the "issue" :)

Can't you guys be a little more patient?

I have made a fix where you can set the shift as an option
by hand. You can then email me the range of values which works
for you. I will collect the values take the one with the
largest intersect and hard code it in the driver.

This patch will be submitted once I find time. It won't
happen this week for sure. I'm on a large show doing a
XFree86 booth.

Egbert.