Hi Alex!
I followed this thread on the Xpert mailing list and I also have Geode based
device that I would like to get up and running with X. My problem is that in
order to do that I need to be able to do 1024x768 @ 72Hz with 90 degrees of
rotation. Could the X 4 driver you have do that?? And if so could send me
the driver as well or give me a URL from where I could access it??

Thanks a whole lot in advance,

Patrick