/ Egbert Eich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
| It is not a bug. Or at least not in the driver. It is the BIOS that's
| doing things wrong.

I really appreciate your efforts to help work around the problem.

| Yes, the option is in there, now.
| It is called "FpDelay" and can have the range -2 to 5.
|
| Please let us know which values work for you best.

-2 works best, but it's not enough. If those are pixel values, I think
something like -12 would work better.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away.
http://nwalsh.com/            | Are there briars in your path? Turn