On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 10:19:47AM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
> kiss the sun and walk on air writes:
>  >
>  > Agreed. A positive value exacerbates the the problem. The ability to
>  > go farther in the negative direction is needed to find the best value.
>
> OK. Well like I've said already. I added this using some older manuals
> taking some educated guesses.

Thanks for trying :) Perhaps we can try pushing the value beyond the
spec? Or is there possibly something in the modeline that could be
tweaked?

I'm just trying to help brainstorm. Before I installed linux on this
machine windows 2000 had a perfect 1400x1050 display, so its possible,
somehow.

Thanks for all your effort.
-peter

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi
jabber/ [EMAIL PROTECTED] - icq/ 153025 - aim/ osifx - yahoo/ osi_fx