On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Matthias Zacharias wrote:

> We also working on a framebuffer 2D acceleration. So again the question
> where to find the XAA.HOWTO. The path you wrote in the mailing list seems to
> be your local path.

No, what Mark wrote really is the right path - I just
checked:

firefly@charybdis:~/Work$ locate CURSOR.NOTES
/mnt/old/home/firefly/XFree86/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/ramdac/CURSOR.NOTES
firefly@charybdis:~/Work$ locate XAA.HOWTO
/mnt/old/home/firefly/XFree86/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/xaa/XAA.HOWTO
firefly@charybdis:~/Work$

xc is one of the top-level directories inside the tarball (the others are
doctools and utils).

-Peter

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
 -- Theodore Roosevelt