Hi there,

I am in some rather desperate need of help. I am trying to get the i810
driver to drive an i845 board at 848x480 (for a plasma screen) and
am getting the message that no matching modes are found in my config
file, and then it shows a list of modes that bios supports.

Is there some way that I can force the use of a modeline? ignore the
bios?  I don't really know X in depth... but the i810 driver worked with
the i815 and i810 board with X 4.1 at 848x480 with a modeline I
constructed. I'm hoping the capability is there, it's just some config
stuff.

Anyhow, this is critical to our business to work.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Tom