On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've two monitors at two Graphic Cards. Now I want to display one X-Server at
> one of them. This is only possible, when I start the X-Servers at ONE vt. One
> time with :0 and one time with :1 and different XF86Configfiles. Isn't it
> correct??

Not really.

> I will see the two X-Servers at the same time and when I tried to display them
> at different vt's I have to change between them with <str>+<alt>+(f7/8>. That
> isn't what I want.

That explains the vt thing.  But why aren't you using Xinerama?  It's much
better suited to your needs - actually I thought you were going to use
that as per the earlier discussion on using multiple mice.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Xinerama-HOWTO.html

> I don't know? Where can I seen this? It's so, that when I press the
> "logout"-Button one display will be black, and the other shows on one half the
> KDE on the other half a very bad text console.

The one with half a KDE image would be my guess ;)

-Peter