On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I will see the two X-Servers at the same time and when I tried to display them
> at different vt's I have to change between them with <str>+<alt>+(f7/8>. That
> isn't what I want.

You are using the same keyboard (standard PC compatible) with both
X servers, as far as I can tell from your config files!?!?

How does that work?  Honestly, I can't how it should work at all.  Not
with the X servers being on the same virtual terminal.

I think you should take a look at Xinerama - remember you can use two (or
more) mice if you want to.

-Peter