A user has suggested that Option "nomtrr" has solved a problem
for him, and would like me to make this option default for his
card in the Cards database.

I looked through the documentation briefly, and also greped the
source tree.  I see the option in the sources, but not in the
documentation.

Just wondering if I'm not looking in the right spot, or if it's
just missing from the docs?

If it is just missing, let me know and I'll update the XF86Config
manpage, and send in a patch.

Thanks

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,