On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Charlie Grosvenor wrote:

> Hi
>       I am trying to get XFree86 to work with two monitors with a SIS
> 6326 card and an ATI Rage Fury 128 card. I can get it to work with one
> of them at a time but it refuses to work with both of them. My
> configuration is below and I have attached the XFree86 log. Could
> somebody tell me what is wrong with it?

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Technologies, Inc. Rage 128 GL [RF]"
        Driver          "ati"
        BusID           "AGP:01:05:00"
        Screen 0                <===========================
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) 6326"
        Driver          "sis"
        BusID           "PCI:00:08:00"
EndSection

The keywords "Screen" are not appropriate in your Device sections.
They are used to identify a particular head on a dual-head card.
Try just deleting these two lines.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna