Hi Chris,

I saw you are looking for information about a
touchscreen driver/module I myself am trying to get
information about the elegraphics_drv.o module , do
you already know what module you need for your screen
?
maybe we can work together to find more info ...

greetings

Illegalum

 --- Chris Simmonds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

(http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-February/015981.html)