Hi,

I think you will find the elographics driver in the xfree86 source tree at :
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/elographics

This driver should be compiled as part of the standard build.

Chris.

Hi Chris,
I saw you are looking for information about a
touchscreen driver/module I myself am trying to get
information about the elegraphics_drv.o module , do
you already know what module you need for your screen
?
maybe we can work together to find more info ...
greetings

Illegalum

--- Chris Simmonds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

I am trying to track down a driver for the Semtech
Screencoder (as used in the ViewSonic ViewPad 1000). Randy Bentson posted
a description of it in February

(http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-February/015981.html)

and there are periodic references to it since then. Does
anybody know the current status, or perhaps have the patch? As far as
I can tell it is actually a patch to mouse.c. All help gratefully
received.

Chris Simmonds.

--
Chris Simmonds 2net Limited