From: Anurag Palsule [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Xpert]Hooking onto Xserver

I configured my X server to use the frame buffer
devices. Now how do I make sure that the X server that
is running on my system is actually the framebuffer X
server, and is using the fb device that I have
specified in the FRAMEBUFFER environment variable.

Also when I remove the frame buffer device /dev/fb0,
the X server, still keeps functioning normally,
without giving any error message in the log file.

thanks and regards,
Anurag

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to Mascot Systems Limited and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before opening attachments,
please scan for viruses.