On 6/5/06, Jani Monoses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all

I wrote down a few ideas for edgy here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XubuntuEdgyIdeas

as it's stated there please discuss anything you want added here first  to
avoid
it ending up as the ProposedApps page.

i've seen xfce has SOC projects ... what if we ask to add to
libthunar-vfs ssh support?

Since "time" now i'm administering xubuntu-it section of
ubuntu-it.org, that's a feature users ask with file-manager + samba .

as i tried for dapper i'd porpose again a desktop search tool ...
pkges are ready in revu .. at least we can see how the devel reacts
and if he'll contribute with xubuntu. So mainly having those packages
in universe would be a first step.

----
http://dsslive.org
----