On 6/6/06, Harold Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can we please support installation on older PowerPCs on the next Xubuntu, such as OldWorld Macs like the PowerBook G3?  Regular ol' Ubuntu even allows this using BootX; why not Xubuntu?  I'm disappointed that I'm not able to install Xubuntu from the CD as I am able to do with Ubuntu.  I suppose I should have pushed for this much sooner...

So Ubuntu Dapper installs on such machines but Xubuntu does not? That is weird since we share the base system and
installer.

Jani