Hi,
Should I update the 12.04 with the beta2 iso or through apt?
Which is best (if any) for testing purposes?

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Elfy <ub.u...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>  On 07/04/14 19:54, Tiago Ribeiro wrote:
>
>   I will try to update my 12.04 partition to 14.04 tonight or tomorrow at
> least.
>  It was not possible for me to do it sooner due to stability needs.
>

>  Regards,
>  Tiago Ribeiro
>
>  Thanks - and that is completely understandable.
>
> Elfy
>
> --
> Ubuntu Forum Council Member
> Xubuntu QA Lead
>

> --

Nelson Mandela explained Ubuntu as follows:
"A traveller through a country would stop at a village and he didn't have
to ask for food or for water. Once he stops, the people give him food,
entertain him. That is one aspect of Ubuntu but it will have various
aspects. Ubuntu does not mean that people should not address themselves.
The question therefore is: Are you going to do so in order to enable the
community around you to be able to improve?"