hello Tiago, you can read the proper way to do the test on the tracker

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds/65285/testcases <
for amd64
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds/65286/testcases <
for i386

The information and guides to do the upgrade path is under the "Download
Information" link. Please remember to report there the results of your test
:)

> Hi,
> Should I update the 12.04 with the beta2 iso or through apt?
> Which is best (if any) for testing purposes?
>

>  On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Elfy <ub.u...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>  On 07/04/14 19:54, Tiago Ribeiro wrote:
>>
>>   I will try to update my 12.04 partition to 14.04 tonight or tomorrow
>> at least.
>>  It was not possible for me to do it sooner due to stability needs.
>>

>>  Regards,
>>  Tiago Ribeiro
>>
>>  Thanks - and that is completely understandable.
>>
>> Elfy
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu Forum Council Member
>> Xubuntu QA Lead
>>

>> --
>>

> --
> Nelson Mandela explained Ubuntu as follows:
> "A traveller through a country would stop at a village and he didn't have
> to ask for food or for water. Once he stops, the people give him food,
> entertain him. That is one aspect of Ubuntu but it will have various
> aspects. Ubuntu does not mean that people should not address themselves.
> The question therefore is: Are you going to do so in order to enable the
> community around you to be able to improve?"
>
> --

Bruno.-