Hi Richard,

I used the `update-manager -d' method.

My hardware is a Samsung laptop i7, Ati graphics, 1TB HDD.

I did it in this machine, is not a vbox image.

There has to be something with the software I had installed or runnig. I
closed everything but maybe somthing was running in the background.

I will wait for 14.04 to officially come out and do a clean install since I
can't mess up this computer because this is the machine I use to work.

If there is something I can give you from my case to help, just ask.

Thanks anyway.

アレッカス