The first two, I totally agree with, they are sensible and I would use.

The super + space I think personally  is a bit clumsy.

Dave

From: xubuntu-devel <xubuntu-devel-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com> On Behalf Of Sean
Davis
Sent: 15 June 2019 02:12
To: Xubuntu Development Discussion <xubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: New Keyboard Shortcuts for Xubuntu

Hello everyone!

During today's Xubuntu community meeting, we discussed the potential of
shipping some new keyboard shortcuts in Xubuntu. I proposed the following
shortcuts found in other DEs and OSes.

Super+D: Show Desktop

Super+L: Lock Screen

Spass also recommended Super+Space to display the applications menu. This one
is found in elementary OS, and possibly other desktops as well.

Team, what do you think? Should we proceed with adding the first two shortcuts?
Super+Space? Others? Discuss it here.

--

Thanks,

Sean Davis (bluesabre)