The only feedback I would have is maybe it is worth specifying the
architecture that is required.

So maybe it could say an x86-64 processor.

When I see the first sentence immediately think, oh cool, maybe I can
get it running on my Raspberry Pi 3 (it has a 64-bit ARM chip, fedora
and opensuse 64-bit run on it at least). Can it run on a PowerPC
64-bit mac? etc.

But from the mention of PAE and the lack of an .iso maybe it's not
possible on a rpi3 without some effort. It's not 100% obvious from the
requirements.

By the way if you haven't noticed I'd definitely be interested in a
rpi3 xubuntu 20.04 disk image or .iso :)

I use my rpi3 to test stuff on aarch64 architecture all the time.