Hi Team,

We had the meeting yesterday which Sean, Bernardo, Stephen, and I attended,
where we discussed our plans to improve the documentation. Various meeting
minutes were put into the main google doc[1] and we plan to meet once a
week to discuss things to keep the pace of work going forward. Each week
we'll be working on a single docs page/chapter, in a google doc I prepare,
so that we all have a central place to collaborate on its improvement, and
can also reach out to the community to contribute to. At each meeting we'll
review the page's edits and finalize it and then it will be copied over to
the git repo.

Sean will be investigating various options to make it easier for
contributors to help keep the docs up to date. A telegram group[2] has been
created for those that want to be involved and we can bridge it with a
#xubuntu-docs irc channel if there are those wanting it.

So for this week, we'll be improving the main documentation homepage[3] in
this google doc[4]. During the meeting we agreed upon these changes
* As this page is not translated, the useful parts of the contents of this
page will move to the Table of Contents (ToC) page, so that it can be
translated.
* The page would become just a language selector which leads to the
translated ToC page.

People can suggest ideas of how this language selector page can look in the
google doc[4] or on the mailing list.

Regards,
Yousuf

[1]