I see how it could be a mentality issue. Some may not know where to start with
Linux in general or feel they need to be younger to help. I don’t see anything
wrong with inquiring on social media to see if any volunteers want to help. As
long as we abide by proper conduct, great!

My two cents.

Shawn Barnes

Sent from my iPhone