Hi Paul,

Each week I put out a call on social media for help with our
documentation[1] when I share the chapter we are editing. I've put out
calls for translators before[2] and after[3] we moved to transifex. I've
put out calls for testers during the Ubuntu Testing Week[4] before 20.04's
release, as well as for a new icon to be designed[5].

In my view, it's better to put out calls for a particular task that we want
the community to help us with, than to put out general calls and point them
to our contributor's page.

If people in the team are aware of particular tasks that they want the
community to help with, please let me know so that I can put out the word.

[1] https://twitter.com/Xubuntu/status/1270022780780556291
[2] https://twitter.com/Xubuntu/status/1242722889490673665
[3] https://twitter.com/Xubuntu/status/1265930814270763008
[4] https://twitter.com/Xubuntu/status/1243085278849400832