I ususally use Easy2boot or Multi system

http://www.easy2boot.com/

http://liveusb.info/dotclear/ (MultiSystem)

Both are fine. Easy2boot needs contigous files and needs sometimes to be
defragmented with a virtual window machine (JK Defrag)

Multisystem has its own management interface installable on any Ubuntu
distro, and is going to be my favorite.

Le 2016-04-30 15:57, Roger a écrit :

> Try tuxboot.org [1]
>
> I've had mixed success booting from thumb drives. CDs / DVDs have worked
> better, even when booting from an external drive via USB.
>
> Also interesting is
> http://archtyriel.kinja.com/turn-your-flash-drive-into-the-most-useful-tool-on-your-946943684
>  [2]
>
> Let us know what works.
>
> On April 30, 2016 8:24:57 AM EDT, JMZ <florent...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Okay OT but someone here must know. I've never been able to create a
>> bootable thumb drive from iso using unetbootin. Specifically, I need to
>> make a dban thumb drive to wipe a netbook (no cd drive). unetbootin
>> gives me a menu of scripts on bootup. This menu is useless. Seems that
>> a lot of the thumb drive creation software is written as windows
>> software for windows users who want to create a bootable linux distro
>> iso. That doesn't help me. Better ideas?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Jordan
>
> --

Links: