Thanks - It occurred to me last night that file was the one place I hadn't yet looked.

*Len Philpot*
lphilpo...@gmail.com <mailto:lphilpo...@gmail.com>
/Sent from Thunderbird on Xubuntu Linux/
On 01/05/2017 01:09 AM, fred roller wrote:
Pulled the following default config for Areca. Programmers may sometimes hard code the options. I suggest you find "fwk.properties" and amend the "os.browsers= " to include "google-chrome-stable" I think it will resolve this programs issue. Caveat, I am not a programmer,
os.browsers = firefox, opera, konqueror, epiphany, mozilla, netscape <<<-- these are the browsers is in order of priority presumably