On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:30:31 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
>What browsers are you using, and how many tabs do you use in each. My
>experience is that piggy browsers like Firefox and Chrome/Chromium make
>X swell up. When X' usage exceeds 90%, do killall -9 on all web
>browsers. Most of the time the problem subsides.

A minute ago, with just one tab opened, Firefox has froozen my openbox
session. Just Ctrl+Alt+F2 was responsive for a killall -9. After
returning with Ctrl+Alt+F7 everything was ok again.

I guess the Mozilla team could do better, IMO everything should become
unresponsive, even the reset and power buttons of the computer, so
that it is required to to pull the plug. They shouldn't do things by
halves.