On 5/2/19 3:43 AM, Bjoern Franke wrote:
Hi,

On 01.05.19 18:41, Matti Pulkkinen wrote:
I forgot to reply to this, but this is exactly the behavior I've seen
too. I would add though that if I switch to a virtual console, and then
press Ctrl+Alt+F7, I do see the message about this screen being locked,
which remains no matter how long I wait. Pressing Ctrl+Alt+F8 brings me
to another lock screen I can use to log back in.

I often don't get any working lockscreen and have to login into a VT and
kill light-locker. But I also have the impression that's not an upstream
problem as it does not appear on Arch any more.

I've done everything I could and I still get logged out, which kills everything I had running. I'd love to find out what setting causes this. Ric