Thankyou for the response.
I'll give it a try (22.04).
However, the problem when I install Linux OS (Ubuntu and its variants)
on the acer aspire 4075 laptop, it always fails to boot.
Note: Other computers (desktops and laptops) I have installed Ubuntu
and its variants (Lubuntu, Xubuntu) without any problems.
Especially for installing linux on the acer aspire 4750 laptop it
always fails to boot.
I see, maybe, the problem is in the laptop's bios. Moreover, in the
bios menu it says ubuntu and ubuntu is never lost, even though I
return the settings to default (even go into bios - F2 and F12), but
the words ubuntu in the bios are still there.
Please help to solve the problem.
Additional notes: I replaced the acer laptop HDD with an SSD, but the
ubuntu writing in the bios is still there.
Please guide. Thank you
Greetings

Pada tanggal Sen, 20 Jun 2022 01.42, Alex Johns <chris352...@gmail.com>