no. I'm not going to get rid of ubuntu, but the words ubuntu in the
BIOS BOOT menu are always there, even if the laptop is installed on
any OS.
In this case, I installed XUBUNTU 20.04.04 LTS, but the UBUNTU 20.04
LTS that I had previously installed was still listed in the BIOS BOOT
menu.
When I install (repeatedly) XUBUNTU erase disk and install XUBUNTU.
This is the brief explanation.
Greetings

Pada tanggal Sel, 21 Jun 2022 08.04, Elbert LaGrew <elag...@gmail.com>