Hello,

   Andy Oliver (of Apache POI fame and now JBoss
employee/consultant) has written up a blog story
titled "XUL dreams" that outlines the architecture for
a new JBoss console using XUL.

    Andy writes:

   I'd be happy to have *technical* feedback from XUL
experts or other ideas to make this better. Please
keep technology evangelism to a minimum. I'm
interested in:

    * Minimizing the number of remote requests
    * Maximizing the user experience
    * Keeping rendering time LOW (applets suck for
this)
    * Avoiding client side install (Mozilla is the
toughest pill I can swallow, and I'd rather avoid
that!)
    * Running this on my Powerbook (Windows sucks too,
but most folks use it so it needs to run there as
well)

  So here are my nearly free-flowing thoughts so far.
For the server side of this  console I envision
this....

    More @
http://linuxintegrators.com/blog/acoliver/code/?permalink=0131.html

   Don't keep Andy hanging and share your thoughts on
the next gen JBoss console architecture.

   - Gerald