I'm in the process of reading the book Essential XUL Programming and I wanted
to try some XUL code out.  So I downloaded the Swixml application, installed
it, and built everything successfully.

I have an incredibly simple question to ask - but I've looked everywhere on the
Swixml site and can't find the answer.  The question is - how do I run one of
the example files?  For example, I tried going to the directory where the
sample programs were and saying "java HelloWorld" - but got a variety of
errors.  I made sure that all the Swixml jar files were on my classpath.

Bruce