Hello,

  I invite you to send in your questions for next
week's XUL Titan interview featuring Charles Goodwin
and
Tupshin Harper who lead the Vexi project.

   Vexi stands for Visual, Extensible, XML Interfaces
and is a recent offspring of the Ibex project
(formerly known as XWT).

   You can find out more about Vexi @
http://www.vexi.org

  If you have any questions for Charles Goodwin &
Tupshin Harper, please post them here on xul-talk or
send them to my private mail.

     - Gerald

PS: You can find the latest XUL Titan interviews
online @ http://xul.sourceforge.net/interviews.html