Alexander writes: "... Give us a small flexible plugin for
other browsers and it might work, but it still isn't
very likely...."

Well, a friend of mine is helping to write a plug-in for IE right now,
that'll work with MyXaml.  After we get the IE plug-in working, we'll take a
look at Firefox.

He also says:

"XAML

In the next few years it is likely that Microsoft will launch XAML as their
interface-standard of choice. However, it seems that Microsoft won't want
XAML to be used for web applications. Why? Well, they'll probably lose
dominance of the operating system market even more quickly as a result. This
has been stated by others, my guess is that XAML will be tied down into
Longhorn as tightly as possible."

Which is where I think MS is making a big mistake.  I suspect they'll figure
this out on their own though.  Besides, is the above really an accurate
statement, when this statement is made
(http://longhornblogs.com/robert/archive/2004/06/18/3731.aspx):

" So, if Microsoft wants to blur the lines between a web site and an
client-side application, what makes you think that the next version of IIS
will not support serving up XAML to the client. Instead of getting a limited
browser experience at http://www.longhornblogs.com/default.aspx, what if you
could get a super-interactive experience with the full power of the client
at http://www.longhornblogs.com/default.xaml? What if, on a mobile device,
you could use web services to allow location-aware applications
ultra-dynamic, serving up XAML UI code along with data? A thick thin-client?
Talk about a contradiction in terms. The possibilities become greatly
expanded if you beging looking at what's in front of you instead of looking
behind your shoulder at what's behind you."

Marc