Bruno,

adding the incremental formulation to CFLaw is not a problem if not that
there would be the creep behaviour to consider and am not sure to have time
to see how it works and also test it. Or maybe I could add the incremental
way in any case but specifying (via invalid arguments for instance) that
when the incremental formulation is included for twist and rolling moments
then no creep (both in shear and twist) would be applied? This way it would
be possible to embody in this law the case per which we limit both twist and
rolling moment correctly (since with quaternions it would be quite messy to
do the same). I would write documentation about that too. Just let me know
what you think. I would not want to mess up this law. On the other hand if
somebody needs a linear law with rolling and twist limited to some plastic
value (not so easy to do it with quaternions), it would be nice to have it
using the incremental formulation (easy to see/test).

Chiara