Hi,

You can disable creep if incremental is used, of course. No problem with
that.
Actually, including creep is easier in the incremental formulation (like
everything else). I could include it eventually.

Bruno

On 24/01/11 17:39, Chiara Modenese wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> adding the incremental formulation to CFLaw is not a problem if not
> that there would be the creep behaviour to consider and am not sure to
> have time to see how it works and also test it. Or maybe I could add
> the incremental way in any case but specifying (via invalid arguments
> for instance) that when the incremental formulation is included for
> twist and rolling moments then no creep (both in shear and twist)
> would be applied? This way it would be possible to embody in this law
> the case per which we limit both twist and rolling moment correctly
> (since with quaternions it would be quite messy to do the same). I
> would write documentation about that too. Just let me know what you
> think. I would not want to mess up this law. On the other hand if
> somebody needs a linear law with rolling and twist limited to some
> plastic value (not so easy to do it with quaternions), it would be
> nice to have it using the incremental formulation (easy to see/test).
>
> Chiara
>
> On 19 January 2011 08:30, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chare...@hmg.inpg.fr
> <mailto:bruno.chare...@hmg.inpg.fr>> wrote:
>

>     >   @Bruno: I would like to add the incremental formulation to
>     CFLaw, how do you suggest to do that? Maybe I can use a bool
>     something like (useIncrementalForm)?
>     Sure!
>
>     Bruno

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : +33 4 76 82 70 43