Ok thanks. It explains.

lp:~bruno-chareyre/yade/collide2 contains further improvements (and code
cleaning) as compared to lp:~bruno-chareyre/yade/collide, which was
already faster than trunk. But before yesterday, collide2 was simply trunk.

collide without the "2" should not exist actually, it's not listed here
for instance: https://code.launchpad.net/yade
I'm surprised that you could download it.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre