Hi Jerome,

thanks for raising this question. For both groups we
have several administrators, including me, Bruno, Jan and
I have added you also as admin. If there are also some
more proposals, let`s implement them.

If Launchpad will be too painful, we can move most of stuff
to GitHub. I would like to escape it, because we have thousands
of messages on LP, but if it will work too bad... Let`s see.

Best regards

Anton