Question #660585 on Yade changed:

Lingran Zhang posted a new comment:
Hello,

I am going to conduct yade simulations of fracture-induced volumetric expansion
coupled with fluid flow.
The simulation will involve significant particle volume increase up to 50%, and
one important question would be the propagation of fluid within the fractured
medium.
In such simulation, the retriangulation with new particle positions together
with DFNflow would be necessary.

Before going details into this issue on my side, I would like to ask kindly do
you have any updates of ideas/codes in DFNflow concerning the retriangulation,
e.g. is it necessary to relate crack-flagged facets to cracks?
Or maybe you can give me some suggestions about where to start, considering
that I begin to learn to develop the source code.

Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards.
Lingran

an answer contact for Yade.