case 1: I think that creating a DVR router connecting Subnets that reach
VM's whose compute hosts are not DVR aware should lead to an error

case 2: I think that moving agents willy nilly should lead can't be
expected to work. Moving DVR routers from one agent to another has
always been a bit murky, but I believe that you can only move the SNAT
part; the DVR elements will have to stick to the hosts on which VM's
connected through the routers are.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

  Can't manually assign a distributed router to a l3 agent

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Now neutron does not  allow to manually assign a distributed router to a l3
agent which is in 'dvr' mode, but in bellow use case, it does not work ok:
  1 case:
  (1)there are two computeA, B nodes which l3 agent are in legacy mode, l2
agent 'enable_distributed_routing = False'
  (2)create a 'dvr' router, then add subnetA to this 'dvr' router
  (3)create VMs with subnetA  in computeA or B
  (4)modify  'agent_mode=dvr',  'enable_distributed_routing = True' in computeA
  (5)the VMs in  computeA  can't communicate with their gateway

  2 case:
  (1)there is a computeA,  it's 'agent_mode=dvr',  'enable_distributed_routing
= True'
  (2)create a 'dvr' router, then add subnetA to this 'dvr' router
  (3)create VMs with subnetA  in computeA
  (4)use 'l3-agent-router-remove' remove l3 agent which in computeA from 'dvr'
router
  (5)the VMs in computeA  can't communicate with their gateway, and can't
manually assign it's l3 agent to dvr router