I want to understand a lot more about the classpath isolation (HADOOP-11656)
proposal, specifically, what is proposed and does it have to be tagged as
incompatible? That's a bigger change than must setting javac.version=8 in the
POM —though given what a fundamental problem it addresses, I'm in favour of
doing something there.

On 3 March 2015 at 08:05:46, Andrew Wang