+1. (Binding).

Thanks,

Junping
From: Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 3:19 AM
To: yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-1197 container resize into trunk

+1 (non-binding),

Thanks Jian starting this thread. This can minimize effort of works across
branches.

To clarify, this feature is end-to-end code  completed, we have API, rm/nm
implementations patches committed, but we haven't tested it end-to-end. Filed
YARN-4175 to create an example program to test it end-to-end.

Regards,
Wangda