+1

Hello everyone, I am a member of the submarine development team.
I have been contributing to submarine for more than a year.
I have seen the progress of submarine development very fast.
In more than a year, there are 9 long-term developers of different
companies. Contributing,
submarine cumulative code has more than 200,000 lines of code, is growing
very fast,
and is used in the production environment of multiple companies.

In the submarine development group, there are 5 PMCs and 7committer members
from Hadoop, spark, zeppelin projects.
They are very familiar with the development process and specifications of
the apache community,
and can well grasp the project development progress and project quality.
So I recommend submarine to be a TLP project directly.

We will continue to contribute to the submarine project. :-)

Xun Liu
Regards