Hello folks,

As currently trunk will support ARM based compilation and qbt(1) is running
from several months with quite stable, hence planning to propose ARM binary
this time.

( Note : As we'll know voting will be based on the source,so this will not
issue.)

*Proposed Change:*
Currently in downloads we are keeping only x86 binary(2),Can we keep ARM
binary also.?

*Actions:*
a) *Dedicated* *Machine*:
       i) Dedicated ARM machine will be donated which I confirmed
       ii) Or can use jenkins ARM machine itself which is currently used
for ARM
b) *Automate Release:* How about having one release project in jenkins..?
So that future RM's just trigger the jenkin project.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

1.
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-qbt-linux-ARM-trunk/
2.https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html

--Brahma Reddy Battula