Hi Brahma,

I think we cannot do any of your proposed actions.

http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#owned-controlled-hardware
> Strictly speaking, releases must be verified on hardware owned and
controlled by the committer. That means hardware the committer has physical
possession and control of and exclusively full administrative/superuser
access to. That's because only such hardware is qualified to hold a PGP
private key, and the release should be verified on the machine the private
key lives on or on a machine as trusted as that.

https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#sigs-and-sums
> Private keys MUST NOT be stored on any ASF machine. Likewise, signatures
for releases MUST NOT be created on ASF machines.

We need to have dedicated physical ARM machines for each release manager,
and now it is not feasible.
If you provide an unofficial ARM binary release in some repository, that's
okay.

-Akira