my vote for this is +1, binding.

obviously I`m biased, but i do not want to have to issue any more interim
releases before the feature release off branch-3.3, so I am trying to be
ruthless.

my client vaidator ant project has a more targets to help with releasing,
and now builds a lot mor of my local projects
https://github.com/steveloughran/validate-hadoop-client-artifacts
all good as far as my test coverage goes, with these projects validating
the staged dependencies.

now, who else can review