+1 (binding)

* Verified all checksums.
* Verified all signatures.
* Built from source, including native code on Linux.
    * mvn clean package -Pnative -Psrc -Drequire.openssl -Drequire.snappy
-Drequire.zstd -DskipTests
* Tests passed.
    * mvn --fail-never clean test -Pnative -Dparallel-tests
-Drequire.snappy -Drequire.zstd -Drequire.openssl
-Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3 -DtestsThreadCount=8
* Checked dependency tree to make sure we have all of the expected library
updates that are mentioned in the release notes.
    * mvn -o dependency:tree

I saw a LibHDFS test failure, but I know it's something flaky that's
already tracked in a JIRA issue. The release looks good. Steve, thank you
for driving this.

Chris Nauroth