On 05 May 2005 01:09:01 -0400, Jake Donham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I can see that I'm accumulating lots of links that I will never look
> at again, and that garbage makes it harder to find the link I'm
> looking for.
> 
> It would be useful if when I clicked on a link it got a "last click"
> timestamp, and I could see links which I haven't looked at in N days
> (or just delete them).

I was about to post on something similar. Maybe this might insert an
extra level of complexity but how about including a new "time-to-live"
property for each bookmark? So, if a bookmark has been entered with a
TTL of 7 days, then it is automatically deleted in 7 days (this
usually happens to the New York Times bookmarks).
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to