Hi.

I can't quite put my finger on why, exactly, yet, but I'm not thrilled about "lazy sheep."

We've definitely been burned in the past by alternative posting interfaces silently corrupting user's data.

I'm also not thrilled about automatic tags and commenting; there should be some decision on the part of the user. The choice of tags seems somewhat abusable at the very worst, annoying at the best (for example, see http://del.icio.us/tag/!mobiledesktop for the dangers).

I have thought about adding a "read later" sort of quick bookmarklet, which would add at most a "system:readlater" tag but nothing else.

My instinct right now is to ban the use of this bookmarklet, unless anyone has any really good arguments.

Joshua

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]