That's pretty much it, exactly. I keep a relatively well-defined tag library - because I find it to be useful, to me. However, I've simply run out of time trying to keep it maintained - I just want to throw my link into del.icio.us and forget it (for now).

I should also bring up that the only purpose of del.icio.us isn't to use the tags to find your links again (although, it should be very important to its users) - there's also dumping your links to your weblog every night - and tags aren't necessarily that important there.

in this case, then there is no need to add any tags at all.

Based upon the feedback that I've received, so far, people are finding this bookmarklet genuinely useful. The sheer number of people who simply click the recommended tags for each link they bookmark is staggering - and this should help them significantly.

The recommended links are still different from "what a bunch of other people chose."

I'm pushing a change shortly; the posting engine will strip tags posted through lazy sheep. Sorry.

Joshua