Hi,

Could you tell me (perhaps by private email) which one or two words
would best describe your personality?  Ideally, the description would
be mildly entertaining  (e.g., bookworm, geek, party animal, etc.).
But of course, it should have some truth to it as well.

Your feedback will help me add a personality feature to
CollaborativeRank that automatically puts del.icio.us users into
various categories based on their bookmarks.

Amir

P.S.  Your personality description would help me come up with an
algorithm, but there is no guarantee that you would actually end up
with that description.